Ok...it took me about 2 hours to read "FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT "HYPERTEXT" so I kind of have to gather my thoughts. It's definitely something I wouldn't have chosen to read on my own but I can say it was "attention getting" for a while due to it's weirdness. I don't know, I have to get back...
What I wrote down while reading this:
#3-Is he (Richard Holeton) displaying his interpretation of the poem by inducing his own story? Is Another Day at the Office something he wrote prior to "Frequently Asked Questions...."? So far, weird.
#4-He continues to unravel his interpretations or discovery of anagrams linked to people (actors) such as Ewan McGregor. (Is the author gay? Is he a fan of McGregor's?????) still weird.
#6-Ellen Richards once a man???(answered my own question later on)
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment